sRGB, Adobe RGB (1998) and ProPhoto RGB
You can use image files in sRGB (sRGB IEC61966-2.1), Adobe RGB (1998) and ProPhoto RGB for photo prints.
For other products, it varies from one-image products to multi-image products:
- For one-image products (where only one image is used), you can use files in sRGB, Adobe RGB (1998) and ProPhoto RGB.
- For multi-image products (collages), the colour space of the files must be identical. We will recommend sRGB.
- For photobooks and calendars the files should be in sRGB.
Please note that:
- If you use image files in Adobe RGB (1998), please make sure that the profile has the right name "Adobe RGB (1998)". Only in this way can it be correctly recognised and processed!
- Please do not use image files with embedded carama colour profiles.
- Camera colour profiles like Nikon sRGB 22.214.171.12402 cannot be correctly processed.
- Please do not use image files in CMYK.
- Please do not use image files in ECI.
If you did not find answers to your questions, you can also describe your problem here: