Photo deduction: images with a defined frame
If you want to have a photo (not a poster) exposed to a certain large border, you need to rework the data beforehand.
It is important to note that the photo is increased by 103%, which means that you have to reduce your subject to 97% (it is important that the file size is the same, it can not be reduced) automatically.
Example: 21 x 30 picture should be ordered with a self-defined frame. To create the desired border, reduce the image to 97%. (Recognizable by the help lines in the screenshot).
A production tolerance of a few mm is not excluded!
If you did not find answers to your questions, you can also describe your problem here:
- How to embed ICC profiles in Photoshop
- Resolution, color space and file formats for photo products
- Images are too dark compared to those on the monitor
- Trimming on photos
- Overview of paper density
- Border width for pictures with borders
- Direct Upload
- Aspect ratio photos
- Grayscale Pictures
- Photo deduction: images with a defined frame