Connect an external image processing program to the software
You can edit your images directly from the Saal Design software with an external image processing program.
To do this, first click on the small gear icon for settings in the software at the top right.
The menu item "Design" contains a section "External Image Editor".
If you click the three-dot button, you can select a program from your system to edit the images.
After you have chosen your desired image processing program, please click on "Apply" in the lower right corner.
This saves the settings. Right-click on an image in your project and select "Open with external editor". Then, the image is opened in the image processing program.
Save your image after editing and go back to the Saal Design Software.
Please click on "Image editing completed" and the old image will be exchanged with the new image.
If you did not find answers to your questions, you can also describe your problem here:
- How to embed ICC profiles in Photoshop
- Error messages in the design software
- Image enhancement
- Page numbers for photobook
- Error message: Could not move storage path
- Path to projects in the Saal Design Software
- Double-sided design
- Softproof in Photoshop Elements
- Grayscale Pictures
- Connect an external image processing program to the software