Your work presented at the most important photo events!
Get started with Saal Digital
Have you always wanted to present your images in a professional setting to an interested audience? Then apply now and become a part of Saal Digital. We are looking for photographers who want to be represented together with Saal Digital at important photographic events, fairs and exhibitions.
Apply now with your photos! We select pictures for our sample products, such as photobooks, fine art prints and posters, as well as wall decoration products, and use them together with your logo for presentation purposes.
How to take part
Send us an e-mail with your best images (maximum 10 pictures) and the completed and signed Authorization Form to reproduce and display your pictures to support(at)saal-digital.co.uk. If you would like to send us your images via Dropbox or WeTransfer, please send us the respective link separately (unfortunately our system does not show automatically generated links).
What are your advantages?
- We always use your images together with your logo
- Saal Digital presents your photo in professional as well as semi-professional environments
- The image is used for trade fairs and exhibitions throughout the world
- As a thank you, you will receive a voucher worth £ 50 for a wall decoration of your choice
- Send us your files (max. 10 pictures) in JPG-format without a logo; The smallest image side must have at least 3000 pixels
- Your logo should be sent to us separately in PNG format, if possible with different backgrounds (transparent, black and/or white)
- The minimum size of the logo must be at least 400-500 pixels
- The theme is up to you: Whether baby, nature, portrait or artistic form, show us your talent!
- Do not forget to enclose your authorization for the reproduction and display of your pictures. Download the authorization form here.
This action is by no means linked to Facebook and is not sponsored, endorsed, or organized in any way by Facebook. Your data will only be used by Saal Digital and will not be shared with Facebook.